✎ If you're looking for ways to find your passion, be a minimalist, and empower others this video is for you.
Grab a snack and chew on today's lessons from a man who went from trying and failing to make the US Olympics team for figure skating to being an award-winning fashion designer with clients like Mariah Carey, Victoria Beckham, and Kim Kardashian. She's Vera Wang and here's my take on her Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.iam, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Anna Wintour's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/2MW-hPH1OLM
• Ralph Lauren's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/iY-yzqsah7s
• Victoria Beckham's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/08AHoNyS9Qw
-= WANG'S RULES =-
1. Find your passion
2. Be fearless
3. Marry your creativity with business
4. Reinvent yourself
5. Work in a great environment
6. Find your creative process
7. Learn from failure
8. Work hard on your passion
9. Be a minimalist
10. Empower others
-= BONUS =-
* Find your inspiration
✎ She was born and raised in New York City and is of Chinese descent. Her maternal grandfather is Fengtian clique warlord Wu Junsheng, who was killed by the Empire of Japan. She attended the University of Paris and earned a degree in art history from Sarah Lawrence College. She began figure skating at the age of eight. When she failed to make the US Olympics team, she entered the fashion industry. She was the youngest editor at Vogue. She stayed at Vogue for 17 years, leaving in 1987 to join Ralph Lauren, for whom she worked for 2 years. At 40 she resigned and became an independent bridal wear designer. She was honored with the Council of Fashion Designers of America Lifetime Achievement Award. She was inducted into the U.S. Figure Skating Hall of Fame in 2009 for her contribution to the sport as a costume designer.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/YeVqPImEJFk Vera Wang
https://youtu.be/Oe8hzTjYwGs 92nd Street Y
https://youtu.be/q8Y3FQ5zPzs The New York Times
https://youtu.be/C0AnrYLjSlg Wall Street Journal
https://youtu.be/aLcq3rGFGL0 Vera Wang
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I'll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan's t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
• Livestream Channel: http://smarturl.it/evanlive
• #BelieveNation Forums: http://believe-nation.com
.: MORE ABOUT ME PERSONALLY :.
• About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
• Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
Thank you for watching - I really appreciate it :)