Produced in collaboration with State Farm!
Sign up for our DESIGN SESSIONS here! http://bit.ly/2625Q8z
Robeson Design Web Site: http://www.robesondesign.com
Subscribe to this channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=robesondesign
Subscribe to my second channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=robesondesignstudios
We wanted to make a video with detailed tips on how to really make the most of your budget and small space when moving into an apartment or small house. My daughter Sharrah has a ton of DIY tutorials on her channel How To: Live Your Style on different decor pieces and organizational aids in her apartment! Watch those tutorials by clicking on the links below:
How to maximize your space and budget in your first home or apartment:
1. Create a symmetrical furniture layout.
2. Paint an accent wall.
3. Hide cords and cable boxes creatively: https://youtu.be/7M0bYrOBYd8
4. DIY your own head board:
5. DIY gold leaf frames:
6. Create more storage with decorative bins.
7. Use wall space to organize bathroom essentials and jewelry:
8. DIY your own hot tools holder:
9. Use a rolling cart for your kitchen island.
10. Take cupboard doors off to open up space.
Sharrah's INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/sharstyleblog
Click here to go to our website:
Click here to go to our Facebook:
Follow us on HOUZZ:
Directed and Produced by Robeson Design.
Videography by Matthew Moran
Editing by Dorian Tucker
All exclusive music provided by Jimmy Robeson
Royalty free music by Epidemic Sound