GSE Integration designs and manufactures an integration system for framed photovoltaic panels that is simple, lightweight, watertight and inexpensive- aka GSE IN-ROOF SYSTEM.
The kit can be installed in portrait or landscape format on both small installations (less than 3 kWp) and large ones (several hundred kWp). The GSE Integration system can be fitted to wooden or metal structures from 12° to 50° pitch.
- Photovoltaic modules can be installed in all roof types.
- Modules can be installed on 12° to 50° pitch.
- Compatible with virtually all photovoltaic panels on the market.
- Portrait or landscape format installation.
- Meets the CEIAB 2012 standard, MCS012 Certification, and T4-Broof standards
- Integration and watertightness come from installing the steel trough with a fixing system on high point. GSE Integration allows
- Photovoltaic modules to be fitted to any roof cover (Roman, interlocking or flat tiles, slate or steel troughs) on new and renovated buildings.
Visit us :
website : http://www.gseintegration.com/
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GSEintegration
email us at email@example.com for more information.