This video will inspire you to restyle your bathroom with trendy farmhouse decor and design ideas.
10 ways to add a rustic farmhouse style to your bathroom.
1. Soothing neutrals color farmhouse style palette: shades of gray, country white and warm wood accents.
2. Old natural wood furniture from the garage sales and repurposed old wooden items such as recycled towel rack made from old ladder.
3. Bathroom mirror accent with vintage mirror frame or rustic rough wood mirror frame.
4. Open shelving – floating open shelves and live-edge wooden shelves.
5. Porcelain farmhouse sink in vintage cabinet painted with shabby chic style.
6. Vintage rustic signs as bathroom wall decor.
7. Farmhouse style evergreen leaves wreaths, rustic dried herbs wreaths and natural cotton wreaths.
8. Farmhouse basket storage using rustic wire baskets or eco style woven baskets.
9. Rustic storage ideas using vintage items as bathroom storage.
10. Natural fabric towels, textiles and country blue and white linens.
Other bathroom decor videos on my channel:
- small bathroom storage ideas https://youtu.be/VUv4P-pMhDA
- laundry room decorations ideas https://youtu.be/f-rgKjNJFwo
Please subscribe for my channel to watch all inspirational videos with home organization ideas, storage tips, DIY home decor ideas, latest interior design trends, fixer upper ideas, and more DIY projects inspiration.
Also I recommend you to check out the friend of mine new channel Art Motivator with inspirational videos about beautiful places to travel, art inspiration and positive quotes. https://www.youtube.com/c/ArtMotivator