3 Classy Mini Bar Ideas for your Apartment
Want a mini bar in your apartment? You don't need to have an oversize liquor cabinet or huge bar furniture to have home bar in your apartment. You can create a mini home bar that's simple, inexpensive, and looks classy. These mini home bar ideas will look great in your apartment, even if you have a small studio.
Need some cocktail ideas for your next party or home entertaining event now that you have a classy bar or mini bar for your apartment? Follow my board "It's Cocktail Hour" on Pinterest for some great tasting (and great looking) cocktails that your guests love: https://goo.gl/oOLnFt
Items used in video "3 Classy Mini Bar Ideas" to create home bars:
1.Chrome Metal Bar Tea Serving Cart With Tempered Glass: http://amzn.to/289Iigt
2. Southern Enterprises Metal-Glass Console Table in Silver and Black: http://goo.gl/BNu5Pt
3. Silver tray: Dollar Tree or $.99 Cent Only Store
4. Wine and Spirits
5. Wine and cocktail glasses: Dollar Tree, $.99 Cent Only Store, Ross
6. Crystal Decanter: http://amzn.to/1TO1VB6
7. Teal Blue Ice Bucket: Home Goods
Music for video "3 Classy Mini Bar Ideas for your Apartment"
Artist: Podington Bear
Album: Bon Voyage
courtesy of www.freemusicarchive.org
If you like this video, please "Like," share, and subscribe.